Friday, June 25, 2010

Giant Robots



With the new heat from a new summer, I find myself once again playing in the water.  I discovered another great place to set up a slackline over the river.  This time it was in the city park, over a canal.







Each of many wrong steps was rewarded with a 12 foot fall into the chilly water below.















More hotel art was replaced by my own art.  This one was a little rushed because I had to change rooms due to construction, but it's still a great improvement over the wolves and full-moon painting lies behind it.

























A few days off over the last 2 weeks allowed me to travel to Bend to visit a friend, and to Portland to visit my coworker's friends.  Along the way, I visited this 600 foot waterfall.













No comments: