Sunday, July 29, 2007

intermission

I want to give my travel companions (y'all) a quick update and some sign of activity so nobody calls the police to report me missing.
I have arrived at my Aunt's hotel resort, and she has been so hospitable. I keep telling her to put me to work, but she refuses to. I'm only allowed to have fun and be a guest.
My uncle and other aunt and three cousins are also here together and we're having a wonderful time doing local gringo tourist things. I've been so busy having fun with them that I haven't been able to pull away and write up the tales of camping on the beach or crossing the boarder. But I promice I will so so as soon as I can, and present some nice pictures too.
keep watching this space:Eric.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hi Eric. You could visit your Aunt Jean in San Diego at her inland resort on your way home. If you are interested in being "put to work," there is plenty of deadwood in the avocado trees which requires skill and daring to remove. It would be dangerous and heroic at the same time, not to mention rewarding.