Thursday, June 7, 2007

United



It was raining really hard in Mackay, so I didn't want to stay there and hang out in the stinky hostle, and I didn't think anybody would like to pick up a wet hitch-hiker, so I broke down and spend some money on traveling. I bought a bus ticket to Brisbane. That's where I ran into Trevor and Pat, who were clearly excited to see me. We went out to some clubs, but four US Marine Corps ships had come to town, so the whole city was overrun with with short-haired obnoxious hero's on their way to go kick some doors down in Iraq. (No offense to anyone in the military, these were thier words, not mine).
Pat left for New Zealand/France this morning, so now it's just Trevor and I. We plan on heading up south, then maybe inland, to the outback.
The end.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

BOOYAH! I was right June 7th you'd all meet up--check out Trev's blog for my very astute prediction!! He he. Glad you all finally met up--have a blast!

Jean said...

Please send pictures of kangeroos.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

That looks dangerous.

Anonymous said...

Don't get kicked by a kangaro! lol!